- Curved downwards.More example sentences
- Pittas are small to medium sized birds (15 to 29 cm long, 42 to 210 g) with long legs, short tails and strong, downcurved bills.
- The sunbird-asities have long downcurved bills that are well suited for extracting nectar from flowers.
- They're terrific birds with a long upcurved beak and if you contrast those to the migratory waders in front of them, the big Eastern Curlews, they have tremendously long but downcurved beaks.
More definitions of downcurvedDefinition of downcurved in:
- The US English dictionary