- A fishing boat that uses a dragnet.More example sentences
- At the beginning of September, the migrants begin passing through, bound for their northern homes - big yachts back to Oregon or Puget Sound, squid boats and draggers up to Sitka.
- I'd worked with lobster and scallop boats, a dragger for one very scary November day in Perfect Storm country.
- Just slowing down is not always the best thing they can do for the fellows in the kayaks or the sunfish or the tender old draggers.
More definitions of draggerDefinition of dragger in:
- The US English dictionary