A slow-growing palm-like tree of the agave family, which is native to the Canary Islands and yields dragon’s blood.
- Dracaena draco, family Agavaceae
More example sentences
- Images such as the ‘dragon tree’, mist in the forest, and geomteric illusions,’ Akbar explains.
- Besides, my sister is the only one among us that can receive the wood we need from the dragon tree!
- While the luxuriant hamadryad (dragon tree) is fêted by all the villagers, each family also venerates a grove of its own trees.
Definition of dragon tree in:
- The US English dictionary