- A car built or modified to take part in drag races.More example sentences
- He is also a passionate automotive enthusiast Having raced everything from stock cars to karts and dragsters to the Saleen S7R supercar, Mail has a passion for going to the extreme.
- Top Comp appeals to racers and fans because it attracts a variety of cars, ranging from dragsters and Pro Mods to nostalgia dragsters and Pro Stockers.
- ‘I really like racing against dragsters with a door car,’ said Hall.
More definitions of dragsterDefinition of dragster in:
- The US English dictionary