- North American term for draining board.More example sentences
- At the back of the drainboard, smack in the middle of the dishcloth, a small brown roach waved his antennae sluggishly-sick, no doubt, confusing his nights and days.
- The first mission she gave herself was to wash out the empty fish bowl and leave it on the drainboard to dry.
- And speaking of space, there is also the option of commercial-grade restaurant sinks that can be more than six feet long including drainboards.
More definitions of drainboardDefinition of drainboard in:
- The US English dictionary