noun (plural dramedies)
- A television programme or film in which the comic elements derive mainly from character and plot development.More example sentences
- It's not a dramedy, but the characters have a sense of humour about themselves.
- This is a nice little character study and a watchable dramedy.
- The Oscar-nominated dramedy, directed by the legendary Stanley Donen, stars Audrey Hepburn and Albert Finney as a couple dealing with the trials and tribulations of a rocky marriage.
More definitions of dramedyDefinition of dramedy in:
- The US English dictionary