noun (plural draughtspeople /-piːp(ə)l/)
- A draughtsman or draughtswoman (used as a neutral alternative).More example sentences
- With a project architect, a draftsperson, an office manager, and occasional interns, the firm intends to lead sustainable design into an ever more sophisticated future.
- These need not be elaborate, and you can draw them yourself, buy a set, or have a set prepared by a draftsperson or architect.
- Yet, beyond that, clients treat many of us as though our skills are interchangeable with other architects and draftspeople.
More definitions of draughtspersonDefinition of draughtsperson in:
- The US English dictionary