- A quality or feature that evokes interest or liking; an attraction: most described natural beauty as the country’s main drawcardMore example sentences
- Introduced last year, the annual event explores local talent as well as featuring international comedians as drawcards.
- The insides of the Basilica and Rosary are stunning, while the grotto, with a statue of the Virgin Mary in creamy white and baby blue and nestled in the cave, is the main drawcard.
- This extensive network is of course a strong drawcard to attract sponsors.
More definitions of drawcardDefinition of drawcard in:
- The US English dictionary