noun (plural drawknives /-nʌɪvz/)
- A knife consisting of a blade with a handle at each end at right angles to it, which is drawn towards the user to remove wood from a surface.More example sentences
- Likewise, EAIA members could make videos of groups of tools (gauges, planes, saws, drawknives, and spokeshaves) demonstrating their use.
- Edge tools known that were made by J. E. Minott include axes, drawknives, and chisels.
- Hammers, wedges, chisels, drawknives and planes with saws only occasionally being used.
More definitions of drawknifeDefinition of drawknife in:
- The US English dictionary