noun[mass noun] North American
- Melted butter.More example sentences
- Meanwhile, foodservice operators welcomed the addition of a clarified butter in a five-pound tub, designed for use as drawn butter in seafood restaurants or in confections, pastries and cookies.
- Choose a Caesar or Morton's Salad, a single-cut Filet Mignon with Bearnaise sauce, a 7-to 8-ounce Australian Lobster Tail with drawn butter, and steamed asparagus, or have the salad, asparagus and two lobster tails.
- The second rider replies, ‘I smell drawn butter and garlic.’
More definitions of drawn butterDefinition of drawn butter in:
- The US English dictionary