- A string in the seam of the material of a garment or a bag, which can be pulled to tighten or close it: a suede money bag with a drawstring [as modifier]: cotton boxer shorts with an elasticated drawstring waistMore example sentences
- You roll off the bed and into the Security Bag, pulling the drawstring closed.
- Another great sleeveless T-shirt style features a drawstring at the neckline.
- If you want trendier track pants, look for drawstrings in the waistband and/or around your ankles.
More definitions of drawstringDefinition of drawstring in:
- The US English dictionary