noun (plural draymen)
- A person who delivers beer for a brewery.More example sentences
- Rumours had it that a drayman delivering beer with his horse and cart was decapitated on his way through the passage.
- Pioneering East Lancashire film-makers Sagar Mitchell and James Kenyon filmed everyday people including schoolchildren, mill workers and brewery draymen to show at local events.
- It was the brewery's draymen who are the heroes in question.
More definitions of draymanDefinition of drayman in:
- The US English dictionary