- A small hoop containing a horsehair mesh decorated with feathers and beads, believed by American Indians to give its owner good dreams.More example sentences
- Feathers from an all-black hen also dust away negative influences, so you could maybe add some to the feathers already on the dreamcatcher?
- Some sent teddy bears and others dreamcatchers - traditional North American native symbols - to ease the dreams of the Dunblane schoolchildren caught up in the nightmare of the Thomas Hamilton shootings.
- If you have hippy-dippy visions of barefoot dancers, dreamcatchers and brown acid when you hear the word ‘psychedelic,’ you haven't heard this relatively new crop of bands who are getting down to the actual sonic essence of the word.
More definitions of dreamcatcherDefinition of dreamcatcher in:
- The US English dictionary