- The first level of seats above the ground floor in a theatre.More example sentences
- The gallery looks more like an old theatre auditorium, with a dress circle, an upper circle, and boxes on the sides.
- From my high vantage point, just about level with the dress circle, I searched for Emily.
- Scores of people, including some from the dress circle, left their seats and crowded into the space at the front of the stage where they danced the night away.
More definitions of dress circleDefinition of dress circle in:
- The US English dictionary