- The art of riding and training a horse in a manner that develops obedience, flexibility, and balance: she was learning dressage on a black mare [as modifier]: Britain 's top dressage riderMore example sentences
- It is rare indeed for show-jumping or dressage or even polo to excite more than warm applause from onlookers.
- Three-day eventing includes showjumping, dressage and the cross country section, which is said to have the highest risk factor.
- Eventing, dressage and some other equestrian activities will also be permitted to resume.
1930s: from French, literally 'training', from dresser 'to train'.
More definitions of dressageDefinition of dressage in:
- The US English dictionary