- A rotating rod or cylinder used in drilling.More example sentences
- When extracting the drill stem, the sections would be disconnected and capped, then packaged together for the return to Earth.
- Drilling of this well was commenced on May 7 and during the course of drilling, which has now reached up to a depth of 1,750 metres, a number of drill stem tests have been carried out.
- Venture partners Arc Energy and Origin Energy announced on Monday an open hole drill stem test flowed gas at a stabilised daily rate of 16.5 million cubic feet.
More definitions of drill stemDefinition of drill stem in:
- The US English dictionary