- A device producing a small jet of water for drinking.More example sentences
- In addition, it's likely that your water distribution network has common, non-treated uses for water such as drinking fountains strapped to trees, which drain to the ground, and vehicle wash areas.
- If you can't find a drinking fountain, carry a water bottle in a waist pack or shoulder strap.
- Keith said he was forced to cup his hands to carry water from a drinking fountain for his brother.
More definitions of drinking fountainDefinition of drinking fountain in:
- The US English dictionary