- A space inside a computer in which a floppy disk, hard disk, or disk drive can be accommodated.More example sentences
- I ended up scratching up the inside drive bay pretty badly in the end.
- The hard drive installs into a small bay that's just beneath the floppy drive bay.
- Installation went without any problems really, apart from having to find another 4 screws to attach the assembled drive bay to my tower.
More definitions of drive bayDefinition of drive bay in:
- The US English dictionary