Denoting a restaurant or other facility in which one can be served without leaving one’s car: a drive-through car wash drive-through restaurants
More example sentences
- People living near the site objected to the plans, saying two drive-through restaurants opposite each other was too much.
- But retail outlets and drive-through restaurants are the wrong way to go.
- This is not just to ease congestion, but also to track the movements of individual cars for commercial purposes, like figuring out where to locate drive-through restaurants.
A drive-through facility.
- The boxes expanded from their usual spots on city street corners to motel lobbies, resorts and fast-food drive-throughs.
- Remote order-taking at drive-throughs - the latest trend in restaurant technology - is part of a broader effort by the industry to migrate some communication duties from in-store workers to off-site proxies.
- Many of these neighborhoods were like drive-throughs, with people waiting in line to buy drugs instead of fast food.
Definition of drive-through in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.