(North American driver's license)
- A document permitting a person to drive a motor vehicle: I’ve got a full, clean driving licenceMore example sentences
- He has a work permit, a driver's license and a social security card - all legally issued.
- The officers stopped the truck and asked to see the driver's license and vehicle ownership documents.
- Right now applicants submit proof of work eligibility using any number of documents, including a driver's license.
More definitions of driving licenceDefinition of driving licence in:
- The US English dictionary