- A secured container or receptacle into which items such as returned books, keys, payments, or charity donations can be deposited.More example sentences
- I stopped to drop off some of my friend's clothes in the clothing drop box and realized that I was too short to push the bags all the way in.
- The evidence then is secured in the locked drop box.
- I wish there was a book drop box closer, since we have a box of those to get rid of too!
More definitions of drop boxDefinition of drop box in:
- The US English dictionary