- A place run by a welfare agency or charity where people may call casually for advice or assistance.More example sentences
- Officers trawled pubs, drop-in centres and shops in their search, but the next significant development came from Hobson's mother, who told detectives she had taken her son to York Hospital in the early hours of Sunday.
- The Sheffield College drop-in centres offer information and advice about a range of sexual health issues to young people.
- Unicef works with local relief agencies, funding drop-in centres and youth clubs around the country that function as safe-havens for children and adolescents.
More definitions of drop-in centreDefinition of drop-in centre in:
- The US English dictionary