- Denoting an openwork pattern in knitted garments made by dropping a made stitch at intervals: a drop-stitch cardiganMore example sentences
- It was knit in garter stitch on size 17 needles with a decorative drop-stitch edge pattern.
- Also strong were drop-stitch striped fabrics, double-faced two-color wovens in soft contrasting colors, and cotton crepe in colorful stripes and plaids, he told Bobbin.
- I'm still working on the body of the scarf, which is all drop stitch.
More definitions of drop-stitchDefinition of drop-stitch in:
- The US English dictionary