- 1(Of a place) where no illegal drugs are used: a drug-free zoneMore example sentences
- In urban areas, drug-free zones often take up more space than they leave.
- Liam has big plans to rescue Jean from the clutches of the two bullying men in her life by spiriting her away to the drug-free zone of the countryside.
- You can be a leader in transforming your community into a drug-free area and make a difference to the world tomorrow.
- 1.1(Of a person) not taking illegal drugs: I’ve been drug-free since I came out of jailMore example sentences
- ‘To the world at large, she sacrificed her right to anonymity by using illegal drugs and claiming she was drug-free,’ he said.
- I'll come back to his idea later in this column and take it much further, because track should consider what other sports fight: letting the athletes prove that they are drug-free - if they are drug-free.
- Each applicant must submit several documents, including a CV, school diplomas, the results of a test to certify he or she is drug-free, a doctor's statement that the applicant was in good health and an essay on transportation.
More definitions of drug-freeDefinition of drug-free in:
- The US English dictionary