(also drunken driving)
Definition of drunk driving in English:
North American term for drink-driving.
- Under the terms of the deal, he would be suspended for five years if convicted on a drunk-driving charge.
- Is it fair to say your drunk-driving arrest in January affected you competitively?
- The province of Manitoba, already home to the toughest drunk-driving laws in the country, is getting even tougher.
drunk driver noun
- Example sentences
- Even when drunk-drivers get their driving licence back they pay higher insurance premiums.
- Speed cameras do not detect drunk-drivers, careless drivers, uninsured drivers, unlicensed drivers, stolen vehicles or crooks in getaway cars.
- Speeding is not the only factor on the roads which is a cause of danger - there are more drunk-drivers, there are drivers on drugs.
Definition of drunk driving in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia