- Cure (meat or fish) with salt rather than in liquid: (as adjective dry-cured) delicious dry-cured salamisMore example sentences
- ‘I probably do about 15 different varieties of pie,’ explained Mark, who also cooks his own beef, ham and pork for cold-cutting and dry-cures his own bacon.
- With butcher premises on site, the Oxendales also produce dry-cured bacon, sourced from conventional pigs in Ayr, and a selection of their own Tamworth hams.
- Astor put some dry-cured bacon under the grill.
More definitions of dry-cureDefinition of dry-cure in:
- The US English dictionary