- (Of a person) not crying: Jill was dry-eyed and stoical under assaultMore example sentences
- Now, there is only the small collection of dry-eyed people, and the pastor with no pulpit and a slender red holy book in his hand.
- Christopher was dry-eyed, but he stared into space, not seeming to be aware of his surroundings.
- It requires massive effort for victims to narrate with dry-eyed clarity the devastating impact of the bomb; for some it is an impossible, or unbearable, contradiction.
More definitions of dry-eyedDefinition of dry-eyed in:
- The US English dictionary