noun[mass noun] Photography
- A process in which a print is bonded to a mount using a layer of shellac in a hot press: [as modifier]: a dry-mounting pressMore example sentences
- In the following weeks the kids would take pictures, load film into developing tanks, develop the film, print photos using enlargers and learn to use a dry-mounting press to mount their finished photos.
- Our students used our dry-mounting press set at 250 degrees.
- Other topics include conservation mounting, permanent mounting, cold and dry mounting and laminating, and matting your images using considerations such as size and color.
More definitions of dry mountingDefinition of dry mounting in:
- The US English dictionary