- A waterproof rubber suit worn for water sports and diving, under which warm clothes can be worn.More example sentences
- Clad in thermal underwear, a drysuit, flippers and gloves, and wearing weights on her legs and belt, she set off at midnight.
- Sarah and Jim entered the water, snug and warm in their drysuits.
- On the following year's trip I was warm in a drysuit and helped take the next batch of novice divers in.
More definitions of drysuitDefinition of drysuit in:
- The US English dictionary