- Doctor of Science.More example sentences
- She obtained a Ph.D in plastic surgery from Madras University in 1979 and was the first to obtain a DSc for her work on nutritional management.
- In 1973 he received a DSc from Findlay University and was a professor at the Institute of Environmental Studies and director of the Water Resources Center at the University of Illinois until his 1994 retirement.
- In addition he was awarded an honorary DSc from the universities of Bath, Brunel, and Liverpool.
More definitions of DSCDefinition of DSc in:
- The US English dictionary