- Dive head first under the water while swimming: they duck-dived through the wavesMore example sentences
- Today, to the east of the island, snorkellers duck-dive to touch the upturned body of an intact Zero.
- How can I duck-dive without aggravating my back?
- In a few minutes Rotondi teaches me the basics - how to duck-dive, how to conserve energy and therefore oxygen and therefore seconds.
nounBack to top
- A dive made head first while swimming.More example sentences
- I longed to return to that innocent state of bumbling incompetence when a duck-dive was the pinnacle of achievement.
- Thanks to a spectacular duck-dive from Steve, the mask was retrieved.