- Walk with the body in a squatting posture: lowering himself off the bench, he duckwalked toward the sternMore example sentences
- I sneered and scowled, windmilled and duckwalked, picked and plucked.
nounBack to top
- A walk with the body in a squatting posture.More example sentences
- I can't think of a single guitarist I've ever known in my life that didn't do the duckwalk given half a chance.
- It would be easier for him to run slowly backwards in a sort of Chuck Berry duckwalk.
- He's still doing that duckwalk!
More definitions of duckwalkDefinition of duckwalk in:
- The US English dictionary