noun (plural duckies)British
- Dear (used as a form of address): come and sit down, duckyMore example sentences
- I couldn't resist hauling out the cliché machine, my duckies!
- Well, ducky, you'll definitely be in for a ride.
- Interesting my little ducky, I only hope I do not hurt you to much.
adjectivechiefly North American Back to top
- Charming; delightful: everything here is just duckyMore example sentences
- Maybe we'll get some more oil and maybe prices go up and everything is just ducky, right?
- I hope you'll have a ducky time with this information!
early 19th century: from duck3.
More definitions of duckyDefinition of ducky in:
- The US English dictionary