- A minute duct.More example sentences
- Proliferation of ducts and ductules may become conspicuous.
- Under the low pressure of bile secretion, bile flows continuously along converging canaliculi, ductules and ducts.
- They are composed of islands, large nests, or sheets of tumor cells forming ductules, which are lined by cuboidal to columnar epithelium.
- More example sentences
- As the interlobular and septal ducts are destroyed, ductular proliferation may occur.
- One liver had a peripheral irregular zone of hyperplasia with ductular proliferation.
- Liver biopsies from the jaundiced patients were similar, with duct necrosis, ductular proliferation, and portal inflammation.
late 19th century: Latin, diminutive of ductus 'leading'.
More definitions of ductuleDefinition of ductule in:
- The US English dictionary