- A system or network of ducts.More example sentences
- Rather than installing a traditional overhead system with ductwork and variable air volume controls, the underfloor system uses the floor module as a pressurized plenum.
- Partitions, false ceilings, lighting, heating and ventilation ductwork, computer systems, telecommunications, and security apparatus are vulnerable.
- In the attic, determine whether openings for items such as pipes, ductwork, and chimneys are sealed.
More definitions of ductworkDefinition of ductwork in:
- The US English dictionary