- A coat made of duffel, typically hooded and fastened with toggles.More example sentences
- Jeans and a duffel coat are not a protection against harassment.
- I was three years old, all curly blonde hair and tabard dresses and I was just learning how to wear my duffel coat by hanging the hood off my head and not putting my arms in the sleeves.
- On the evening of her disappearance, she was wearing a pink sleeveless top, blue jeans with holes in the knees, a khaki duffel coat and black trainers.
More definitions of duffel coatDefinition of duffel coat in:
- The US English dictionary