- 1The udder, teat, or nipple of a female animal.More example sentences
- It gets very long, and then it goes white, a grizzled mat over withered dugs.
- She then gently nips the unfed cub to place it near her dugs.
- 1.1 • archaic A woman’s breast.More example sentences
- Witches' breasts are usually depicted in art as flat, hanging dugs; they represent the underside of Western eroticism, with its glorification of firm, youthful bosoms.
- As soon as breasts hang like dugs, the belly fills out and the thighs start to crease like a Shar Pei puppy, it's not about the looks anymore, it's about what they supply.
mid 16th century: possibly of Old Norse origin and related to Swedish dägga, Danish dægge 'suckle'.