- Slow to understand; stupid: a dogged, dull-witted plodderMore example sentences
- The defendant, a strange looking young man who appeared dull-witted, stammered unintelligibly as he struggled to tell his version of the facts.
- The most dull-witted, vulgar complaint about Gay Pride parades follows the form of ‘you don't see straight people running around with nipple clamps’ or ‘my wife doesn't dress up in latex and flaunt herself in the street ’, etc. and so forth.
- What's so depressing about the current censorship is its lack of imagination, its dull-witted displacements and deletions, its demagogic vacuity.
More definitions of dull-wittedDefinition of dull-witted in:
- The US English dictionary