adjective[attributive] North American • informal
- Stupid; brainless: dumb-ass politiciansMore example sentences
- Time and time again, we are inches away from dumb-ass politicians making disastrous decisions.
- What is the most dumb-ass thing you ever did in your life?
- Maybe you could argue that the government has been permissive in not criticizing Liberal party officials who make dumb-ass statements, but that's a complaint to register privately, not publicly.
More definitions of dumb-assDefinition of dumb-ass in:
- The US English dictionary