- A blonde-haired woman perceived in a stereotypical way as being attractive but unintelligent.More example sentences
- I do not deny that there are dumb blondes, or those who like to play the part in order to manipulate the sorry men who fall for it.
- There are no dumb blondes or doormats; all of these women know the score and can tot it up in their heads without a calculator.
- Why didn't the critics and powers that be realize, as I did when I was going to her movies in the '50s, what a fine comedic actress Marilyn was instead of treating her as a dumb blonde?
More definitions of dumb blondeDefinition of dumb blonde in:
- The US English dictionary