- A person whose partner has abruptly ended their sexual or romantic relationship: ‘get over it’ is easy to say, but painful to do—especially if you’re the dumpeeMore example sentences
- Oh, and remember, you as the dumper cannot be the one to help the dumpee through the breakup.
- If I'm going to be dumped, I may as well be a hot dumpee.
- You think it's hard for just one person to be the dumper / dumpee - try having your whole FAMILY included in a mess like that.
More definitions of dumpeeDefinition of dumpee in:
- The US English dictionary