Definition of dunderhead in English:
A stupid person: show the dunderheads how the thing should be handled
More example sentences
- Just where do all the dedicated dorks, delightful dingbats, and dialectical dunderheads, plus a lively assortment of daffy ding-a-lings call home-sweet home?
- Today's dunderheads could be tomorrow's geniuses.
- This School Board sounds like a bunch of dunderheads.
- Example sentences
- Their dunderheaded stupidity itself isn't enough to protect them, because they know when people like them and when they don't.
- Or is it another stupid, idiotic, no-brained, dunderheaded word game?
- Now this, this was just a dunderheaded blunder.
Words that rhyme with dunderheadgo-ahead • figurehead
Definition of dunderhead in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.