- A play or part of a play with speaking roles for only two actors.More example sentences
- Jeff, who is a kidder, and William, who is superconscientious, engage in bizarrely dialectic duologues.
- The performers will also tackle solo songs and duets, group numbers, character dances, duologues and slapstick.
- In between, we get three deskbound duologues in which people jockey for status while revealing their essential solitude.
mid 18th century: from duo-, on the pattern of monologue.
More definitions of duologueDefinition of duologue in:
- The US English dictionary