noun (plural duomos)
- An Italian cathedral.More example sentences
- If we weren't touring some medieval fortress, drinking delicious red wine or visiting a duomo, we were on the bus headed to our next destination.
- Macerata's duomo, or cathedral, has an unfinished facade that is nothing spectacular, and I prefer this view, the back of the church.
- The small duomo of the Collegiata has a series of frescoes based on the life of Christ.
Italian, literally 'dome'.
More definitions of duomoDefinition of duomo in:
- The US English dictionary