- A competitive form of bridge in which the same hands are played successively by different partnerships.More example sentences
- Some details of bridge scoring were changed in 1987 for duplicate bridge and in 1993 for rubber bridge.
- The idea of duplicate bridge, mostly played in the Bridge Club is that everybody plays with the same cards.
- The play of the hand will take 4 years, however, and during that time will require skill-sets of his administration more suited to duplicate bridge.
More definitions of duplicate bridgeDefinition of duplicate bridge in:
- The US English dictionary