- 1Deceitful: a duplicitous philandererMore example sentences
- This relates to American exceptionalism, which makes great allowances for seemingly hypocritical or duplicitous behavior as conducted by our leaders.
- But it's deceptive, duplicitous, and deceitful.
- How quickly it got duplicitous, deceitful, diabolical, and it just came out really in last episode where the beginning of an alliance was forming.
- 2 Law (Of a charge or plea) containing more than one allegation.More example sentences
- A count in an indictment charging such a Conspiracy Offence would not be duplicitous.
- The indictment was not duplicitous or in any way defective, but accurately encapsulated that allegation.
- More example sentences
- It is applied duplicitously by the ‘supply-siders.’
- We understand (but do not feel) that these characters are intricately nestled in an odd dynamic, showing love in strange ways, acting duplicitously towards each other.
- That is the way Labour members operate - duplicitously.
More definitions of duplicitousDefinition of duplicitous in:
- The US English dictionary