Definition of duplicitous in English:
1Deceitful: a duplicitous philanderer
More example sentences
- This relates to American exceptionalism, which makes great allowances for seemingly hypocritical or duplicitous behavior as conducted by our leaders.
- But it's deceptive, duplicitous, and deceitful.
- How quickly it got duplicitous, deceitful, diabolical, and it just came out really in last episode where the beginning of an alliance was forming.
- Example sentences
- It is applied duplicitously by the ‘supply-siders.’
- We understand (but do not feel) that these characters are intricately nestled in an odd dynamic, showing love in strange ways, acting duplicitously towards each other.
- That is the way Labour members operate - duplicitously.
Words that rhyme with duplicitouscomplicitous, felicitous, solicitous
Definition of duplicitous in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan