- So to catch these spring beasts you obviously need a water that is open during the spring period.
- All that is needed is to keep an eye open during the normal course of your daily life.
- The plans will be discussed during a public consultation period to be held soon.
- In May this year he was said to have put a gun to her head during an argument.
- A senior police officer said her husband had confessed to hitting her during a row.
- However during the argument, she cited my parents as a source for one of her arguments.
Late Middle English: present participle of the obsolete verb dure 'last, endure, extend', via Old French from Latin durare 'to last' (see duration).
Words that rhyme with duringmooring, reassuring, Turing
For editors and proofreaders
Line breaks: dur¦ing
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.