nounNorth American • informal
- A ball of dust and fluff.More example sentences
- Everything in the Purdue laboratory, including the occasional dust bunny and 6000 individually wrapped half-pint glass milk bottles, had been carefully packed for the move to Washington University.
- My stupid brainless cat that doesn't know a mouse from a dust bunny.
- The concrete steps didn't look too bad when I started, but by the time I was done, my dustpan held a dust bunny that was truly frightening.
More definitions of dust bunnyDefinition of dust bunny in:
- The US English dictionary