- A dust jacket or dust sheet.More example sentences
- If you're more of a casual fan see if your library has it, at least so that you can revel in the glowing dust cover, which underneath (by the way) does indeed have the words ‘Don't Panic’ in big friendly letters.
- Still, the hoaxiness of the dust cover is weirdly appropriate, since the core of the book is a long critical essay about a ‘legendary’ cult documentary that was never actually made.
- His name doesn't ring a bell, so I show her his picture from the dust cover of a book.
More definitions of dust coverDefinition of dust cover in:
- The US English dictionary