- A ball of dust and fluff: dustballs under the bedMore example sentences
- After 29 naps and 13 rounds of Cat Chow, he's probably up for more stimulation than chasing dustballs.
- These ruminations are chased from my mind like dustballs when the band takes the stage to the deafening approval of their awaiting minions.
- In September, return visitors to an Edinburgh guesthouse said it was time to ‘rethink the three-star rating’, complaining that the linens were ‘soiled’ and the carpet was littered with ‘crumbs and dustballs’.
More definitions of dustballDefinition of dustball in:
- The US English dictionary